Underground Raisebore Drillers Operators Across Australia
The Redpath Group is a leading mining contractor with projects throughout Australia and the globe.
They specialize in shaft sinking, mine development, contract mining, raiseboring, underground construction, coal, engineering & technical services and specialty services. They are committed to providing an environment in which all there employees can excel while achieving their vision of Safety – First, Last and Always.
About the role and Project
Due to a large order book extending for the next two years Redpath Australia are seeking experienced candidates for long-term contracts across Australia. Currently they are seeking employees for the following positions
- Box Hole Raisebore Drillers
- Small and Large Hole Raisebore Drillers
- Raisebore Leading Hands
- Flights will be provided from anywhere in Australia, camp accommodation and meals also provided.
- Above market shift rates will be negotiated on interview, plus start up bonus
- 2/2 and 2/1 Rosters available
- Attractive Leave Entitlements
- Ability for Global Work
- Work with modern equipment
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in similar role
- Current Drivers License
- Current National Police Clearance
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
- The ability to work well with others in a team environment as well as work unsupervised
How to apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” prompt quoting the reference number 1906-2561-RAI
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Underground Coal Mining Raisebore Drillers Operators Australia
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.