Underground Raisebore Drillers Operators Across Australia
The Redpath Group is a leading mining contractor with projects throughout Australia and the globe.
They specialize in shaft sinking, mine development, contract mining, raiseboring, underground construction, coal, engineering & technical services and specialty services. They are committed to providing an environment in which all there employees can excel while achieving their vision of Safety – First, Last and Always.
About the role and Project
Due to a large order book extending for the next two years Redpath Australia are seeking experienced candidates for long-term contracts across Australia. Currently they are seeking employees for the following positions
- Box Hole Raisebore Drillers
- Small and Large Hole Raisebore Drillers
- Raisebore Leading Hands
- Flights will be provided from anywhere in Australia, camp accommodation and meals also provided.
- Above market shift rates will be negotiated on interview, plus start up bonus
- 2/2 and 2/1 Rosters available
- Attractive Leave Entitlements
- Ability for Global Work
- Work with modern equipment
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in similar role
- Current Drivers License
- Current National Police Clearance
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
- The ability to work well with others in a team environment as well as work unsupervised
How to apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” prompt quoting the reference number 1906-2561-RAI
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Underground Coal Mining Raisebore Drillers Operators Australia