Experienced Underground Coal Miner/Operators – Immediate Start
- 7/7 Roster Available
- Positions available in Emerald, QLD 4720
- at Kestrel Mine Site
- Underground Coal mining experience- minimum experience of 12 Months or More!
- Current Queensland Underground Coal Board Medical / Section 4
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* – for Underground – Full Statement of Attainment
- Copies of your training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Camp Accommodation & Meals Provided
- Salary Sacrifice Options available
- $65 an hour – Flat Casual Rate
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Experienced persons with 12 months Experience only need apply!! Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Would you like to apply?
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Underground Coal Mining Operators Kestrel Mine Emerald QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.