See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Underground Coal Miner/Operators – Immediate Start
- 7/7 Roster Available
- Positions available in Emerald, QLD 4720
- at Kestrel Mine Site
- Underground Coal mining experience- minimum experience of 12 Months or More!
- Current Queensland Underground Coal Board Medical / Section 4
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training – for Underground – Full Statement of Attainment
- Copies of your training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Camp Accommodation & Meals Provided
- Salary Sacrifice Options available
- $65 an hour – Flat Casual Rate
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Experienced persons with 12 months Experience only need apply!! Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Would you like to apply?
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Coal Mining Operators Kestrel Mine Emerald QLD