Experienced Underground Operators – Hunter Valley
- On Going work
- Immediate Start
- Based in The Hunter Valley
- Mon – Thurs Roster
Mastermyne Mining is a leading provider of specialized services to the Australian coal mining industry. Experienced management and skilled workforce service a quality client base in Underground Mining in QLD and NSW.
They are seeking qualified and Experienced Underground Operators who display strong risk management and safety behaviours and a driven productivity focus.
- 12 months or more experience working in the underground coal mining industry
- Experience and training in Ventilation works
- Current Underground Medical
- Mine Rescue/Caba
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Valid Driver’s License
Mastermyne is a high standard employer and the benefits of working for us extend way beyond your weekly salary. In addition to a competitive wage they can offer:
- family friendly lifestyle roster
- the opportunity of internal promotions
- training & personal development
- income protection scheme
- and most importantly high level safety standards.
All of these benefits result in high level satisfaction amongst sizeable workforce. If this sounds interesting send your application now. For more information please contact Jessica Newton, Recruitment Officer on 02 4041 3304 or email Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Underground Coal Mining Operators Hunter Valley NSW