Underground Coal Mining Operators
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
The client is a Tier 1 Mining House who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals.
To be successful in these positions you require a strong safety culture, high level of skill in Underground Coal Mining and commitment to the role.
In return, these positions offer:
- Super is paid on all hours
- 7/7 Rotating D/N Roster
- 12 hour shifts
- Accommodation and meals provided
- DIDO role
The Successful candidates will have
- Demonstrated experience as an Underground Operator on a coal mine
- Experience with belt installation and maintenance
- Current QLD Underground Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current Underground Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* – Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Evidence of previous experience on a mine site (e.g. Site Competencies/Training Transcript)
- Demonstrate a strong safety culture
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you fit the above requirements then look no further and APPLY online now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Underground Coal Mining Operators DIDO role QLD