You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure that this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Coal Mining Operators
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
The client is a Tier 1 Mining House who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals.
To be successful in these positions you require a strong safety culture, high level of skill in Underground Coal Mining and commitment to the role.
In return, these positions offer:
- Super is paid on all hours
- 7/7 Rotating D/N Roster
- 12 hour shifts
- Accommodation and meals provided
- DIDO role
The Successful candidates will have
- Demonstrated experience as an Underground Operator on a coal mine
- Experience with belt installation and maintenance
- Current QLD Underground Coal Board Medical
- Current Underground Standard 11 Induction Training – Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Evidence of previous experience on a mine site (e.g. Site Competencies/Training Transcript)
- Demonstrate a strong safety culture
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team
If you fit the above requirements then look no further and APPLY online now!
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to.
Would you like to apply for this job position?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the below link.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Coal Mining Operators Bowen Basin QLD
About the Bowen Basin
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list