Underground Operator – New To Industry
One Key Resources have partnered with Rio Tinto Kestrel Mine to provide skilled labour and professional services across the mines operation. Building on both organizations strengths and success, Rio Tinto has chosen to strategically partner with One Key Resources to offer the Emerald & Capella community local employment opportunities and continuity through long term work.
Kestrel Mine seeks to be more than just a major source of local employment and economic growth, rather to work in partnership with the local community to help provide positive and sustainable outcomes for the Emerald region. Overall there objective is to develop strong values based teams who live out the ideals of safety, teamwork, respect, integrity and excellence.
About the Position
Due to increased operational demands, they are currently recruiting New to Industry Underground Operators for an immediate start. These positions will provide the successful candidates with an opportunity to acquire the skills and qualifications required to kick start their career in Mining.
Key duties of the role include:
- Undertake training for the safe operation of Production and Support equipment in an Underground Coal Mine
- Maintain housekeeping to a high standard which will involve manual labour;
- Complete task specific Risk Assessments – Take 5’s and JHA’s
- Be actively involved in Safety and Process improvement discussions
To be successful you will have
- Demonstrated work history
- Agricultural, Civil Construction or Military experience (highly desirable)
- A strong commitment to safety, teamwork and the environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical & drug and alcohol testing
- Reside within the Emerald or Capella regions
In return, these positions offer
- Immediate start – long term work opportunities
- Industry leading Trainee Miner Program
- $51.00 Per hour + Superannuation + Long Service Leave
- 12 hour shifts – bus to and from site
- Lifestyle roster – 5/4/5/5
- Residential role – be home after every shift!
- Laundry service
- Local onsite point of contact
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
This job forUnderground Coal Mining Operator will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to Apply?
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Apply for Underground Coal Mining Operator Central QLD
As an equal opportunity employer One Key Resources values diversity among workforce. Females and Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity apply online now!