iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Underground Mining VACANCIES – CSA Mine
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight they work closely with customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Downer now offer DIRECT Flights to site from Brisbane on an even time 7/7 day/night shift Roster, with camp accommodation included.
Downer are currently seeking applications from highly experienced people who demonstrate safety leadership, have a commitment to continuous improvement of self and others and are team focused and results driven so as to deliver high quality results.
Positions are now being recruited, for new, long term contract and ramp up in work scope at the CSA mine in Cobar, Central New South Wales. Proposed roster is an even time 7/7 day/night shift and will include FIFO from Brisbane as well as Local and DIDO options with camp accommodation.
Seeking people for the following roles:
- Jumbo Operators
- Bogger Operators
- Cable Bolt Operators
- Charge Up – Must hold NSW BUEL
- Shotcrete Sprayers
- Agitator Operators
- Underground Service crew
- Underground Truck drivers
- Experienced Nippers and Jumbo Offsiders
- Proven underground hard rock experience
- Current manual drivers license, police check and first aid certificate are required
- Experience on Sandvik, Cat and Normet mobile equipment
- Be production oriented with a focus on achieving results without compromising safe work or quality standards
- You will have initiative and a flexible approach to work with effective communication skills
- Must possess an overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement
In Return they can offer:
- Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employee
- Attractive & competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group
If you are interested in these opportunities please submit your application online by following the links.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Underground Coal Mining Jobs DIDO Mine Brisbane