Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Coal Mine Operators QLD
Techserve has partnered with Rio Tinto Kestrel Mine to provide skilled labour for conveyor installation / infrastructure works at the mine. Both organizations have a strong commitment to a culture of safety and team work in all areas of there operations.
Kestrel Mine seeks to be more than just a major source of local employment and economic growth, rather to work in partnership with the local community to help provide positive and sustainable outcomes for the Emerald region – their objective is to develop strong values based teams who live out the ideals of safety, teamwork, respect, integrity and excellence.
To be Successful you will have:
- Demonstrated experience as an Underground Coal Mine Worker and on conveyor installation projects
- Verified Underground Coal competencies
- Current Underground Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- A demonstrated strong safety culture
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical
- Current Driver’s license
What they Offer:
- Immediate start and long-term opportunities
- Competitive rates, including salary sacrificing
- Local / residential opportunities – be home every night
- 12 hour shifts – Bus to and from site
- Laundry service available
- 5/4 roster
Underground Coal Mining Job Operators Emerald QLD
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply for Underground Coal Mining Job
If you are ready to take the lead call Tanya in recruitment team on 1800 TECHSERVE (1800 832 473) or Apply No.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.Click Apply for Underground Coal Mining Job Operators – Emerald QLD