Heavy Diesel Fitter – Underground Coal Mine Jobs
- Attractive remuneration – $65 – 75 p/h + super permanent
- Ute and fuel card offered to permanent fitters
- 7:7 roster – permanent day shift
Utilize your underground coal heavy diesel fitting skills with a well-established and well-connected mining company. With over 100 years experience, you’ll be working for a company that can offer:
- An excellent safety reputation
- Outstanding site/company culture
- Permanent, long-term work with career progression
- 7:7 roster – perm day shift
- Ute and fuel card for perm fitters
- $65-75 p/h + super (permanent)
- 70% workshop & 30% field-based
- Excellent standard of food and accom
- Multiple mines to choose from – Kestrel, Grosvenor, Broadmeadows, Moranbah North, Grass Tree, etc.
- Should have experience on Sandvic Eimco UG loaders, ED10, ED7, and man transporters – SMV
- Preferably DES trained but not essential
- Coal Board Medical & Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* required
- Previous experience as an underground coal heavy diesel fitter
- Ute & fuel card for perm fitters
- Long-term permanent work
- Career progression opportunities
- Paid weekly
- Excellent site/company culture
- Large, clean workshops
- Great availability of spare parts
- Lockable spaces for tools on site
Relocating to the Bowen Basin
Have you considered relocating to the Bowen Basin? Perhaps Mackay? With decreased crime rates and a growing population currently at over 125000, there’s no better time to move! Mackay has the single largest coal reserve in Australia, with over 34 operation coal mines extracting more than 100 million tonnes annually, the career opportunities are heavily increasing.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Underground Coal Mining Heavy Diesel Fitter Jobs Bowen Basin
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.