If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Coal Mining Deputies, Electricians, Fitters & Operators
The UGM Group is an international engineering and mining services company specializing in the supply of production support to the NSW and QLD coal mining industry and related sectors.
UGM currently has an underground mining project at Cook Colliery area Blackwater , Queensland.
They are currently seeking applications from safety focused and motivated candidates with underground mining experience in the following positions;
- Fitters and;
What they offer:
- Development project
- Fixed 7 / 7 Roster Competitive rates with bonus
- Camp accommodation available
- Camp to site & airport to camp transportation
- Salary Sacrifice options for FIFO
- Minimum 2 years underground mining experience working
- Tradespersons must possess an Australian recognised Trade Certificate and Certificate of Proficiency.
- Electricians must have current Electrical Supervisors/Contractors Licence and High Voltage Switching, EEHA an advantage.
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical (less than 12 months), or willingness to obtain.
- Current Drivers Licence.
- Fitters with Hydraulics qualifications well regarded.
- Genuine commitment to health, safety, community and environment.
- An understanding of Legislative requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: These vacancies are not entry level positions – experience in underground coal mining is a must.
This is a re-advertised position, if you have previously submitted an application you do not need to reapply.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Coal Mining Electricians Fitters Operators NSW