Experienced Underground Mining Electrician Development
- 12 months work
- Equal time roster 7/7
- Camp and meals provided
- Based in Moranbah
Mastermyne Mining has been providing underground coal mining services in QLD and NSW for over 20 years. They have built a reputation for high quality work and delivering on what they promise to do.
To assist continue to deliver customer excellence in a safe and productive way we need skilled and qualified Experienced Underground Electricians who display strong risk management and safety behaviours and a driven productivity focus.
- 12 months or more experience working in the underground coal mining industry
- 2 years experienced in a similar role
- Current Queensland Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Electrical Trade Certificate
- Queensland Electrical License
- LVR CPR within 12 months
- EEHA: Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas Certificate within 5 years
- HV: High Voltage
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Valid Driver’s License
Employing people who emulate Mastermyne foundation values are important. They expect all of employees to display behaviours that support these values. In return, they offer a range of employee benefits including training and career development, income protection scheme, and most importantly, they are committed to high safety standards.
If you would like to join,please apply!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply‘ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Underground Coal Mining Electrician Development QLD