See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Underground Coal Mining Positions
The UGM Group is an international engineering and mining services company specializing in the supply of production support to the NSW and QLD coal mining industry and related sectors.
They are currently seeking applications from safety focused and motivated candidates with underground mining experience.
- Electrical / Mechanical tradepersons,
- Deputies, and
- Experienced Miner Drivers.
What they can offer:
- Development project
- Fixed 7 / 7 Roster Competitive rates with bonus
- Camp accommodation and meals available
- Camp to site & airport to camp transportation
- Salary Sacrifice options for FIFO
- Minimum 2 years underground mining experience working
- Tradespersons must possess an Australian recognized Trade Certificate and Certificate of Proficiency.
- Electricians must have current Electrical Supervisors/Contractors License, Low voltage rescue/CPR and EEHA
- Current Drivers License.
- Standard 11 Induction Training Underground
- Fitters with Hydraulics qualifications preferred
- Genuine commitment to health, safety, community and environment.
- An understanding of Legislative requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: These vacancies are not entry level positions – experience in underground coal mining is a must.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If this sounds like you, then apply now
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Coal Mining Electrical Mechanical tradepersons QLD