Underground Coal Mining Deputies, Electricians, Fitters & Operators
The UGM Group is an international engineering and mining services company specializing in the supply of production support to the NSW and QLD coal mining industry and related sectors.
UGM is calling for for an underground mining project at Cook Colliery within the Blackwater area of Queensland.
UGM is seeking applications from safety focused and motivated candidates with underground mining experience in the following positions;
- Fitters and;
What they offer:
- Long term contract for development crews
- Fixed 7 / 7 Roster Competitive rates
- Outstanding Production Bonus Scheme
- Camp accommodation available
- Camp to Site transportation
- Salary Sacrifice options for FIFO
- Minimum 2 years underground mining experience working
- Trades persons must possess an Australian recognized Trade Certificate and Certificate of Proficiency.
- Electricians must have current Electrical Supervisors/Contractors License and High Voltage Switching, EEHA an advantage.
- Current (less than 12 months), or be able to pass a QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current Drivers License
- Fitters with Hydraulics qualifications well regarded
- Genuine commitment to health, safety, community and environment;
- An understanding of Legislative requirements
If you have a genuine desire to be a part of results focused team and meet the requirements they would like to hear from you.
PLEASE NOTE: These vacancies are not entry level positions – experience in underground coal mining is a must.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Interested applicants should submit a CURRENT RESUME together with SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION via the UGM Website www.ugm.com,au/jobs
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Underground Coal Mining Deputies, Electricians, Fitters & Operators