EXPERIENCED Deputies, Trades & Operators
Underground Coal Mine Trades Operators Wollongong NSW
Nexus Mining Pty Ltd is a well-established company in the areas of Secondary Support, Installation of Ventilation Controls, Longwall Support/Maintenance, Out bye and Development.
They are now recruiting EXPERIENCED Deputies, Trades & Operators.
- Work for a company that values safety of their employees
- Attractive Hourly Rates
- Paid on a Weekly basis
- Flexible Roster Options – Weekday & Weekend
Required qualifications below are preferred:
- 2 Years Minimum Experience working in an Underground Coal Mine
- Current NSW Medical and Functional Assessment within the last 12 months
- Valid Southern Mines Rescue Refresher course completed within the last 12 months
- Trade Certificate & Deputy Certificate (where applicable)
- Signed Underground Coal Competencies
Experience in the following areas are preferred:
Longwall Move / Outbye / VLI
- QDS Bolter and other attachments
- Handheld Bolter
NOTE: When you apply for this job Coal Mine Trades Operators, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.
Please forward your resume via the APPLY button.Click Apply for Underground Coal Mine Trades Operators Wollongong NSW