Longwall Electricians – 7/7 Roster
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Client is a Tier 1 mining house who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
- Fault finding, diagnose & repairing and/ or replacing components as required
- Accurately complete all required daily activity and safety reporting
- Maintain plant and equipment, ensuring compliance with regulations and site requirements.
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- A Queensland Electrical fitter/mechanics License
- Current LVR/CPR
- Current EEHA Qualification
- Current High Voltage Switching Qualification
- Current Underground Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- Specific exposure to longwall mining systems
- Strong commitment to working safely in a team environment
- Sound attendance record
These roles offer:
- Ongoing work – Immediate Start
- 7/7 Roster – Camp provided
- Excellent Rates + Super paid on all Rostered hours.
- DIDO to Camp
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Underground Coal Mine Longwall Electricians 7/7 Roster
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.