See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Electricians, Fitters & Operators, Surface Plumber Required
Underground Coal Mine Electricians Fitters Operators Surface Bowen Basin
EMS requires Underground Electricians, Fitters, Supervisors, Operators etc – for Long Term Conveyor Contract – Bowen Basin. They also have some deputies roles available.
- 7/7 Family Friendly Rosters
- Long term work – 5 Year Contract
- High rates of pay
- Camp & Meals provided.
- Direct Hire & Sub Contract employment available
Other Underground opportunities also available – read on further for this information: They also have vacancies for a Grosvenor site-inducted TQ Plumber and Carpenter/Concretion
- 7/7 Family Friendly Rosters
- Camp & Meals provided
- Plumber MUST already be inducted at Grosvenor Mine
- Carpenter/Concretor must hold current S11 & CBM S4 and have mine site experience.
- Other tickets such as BMA Induction, WAH, Conf Space, BMA Light Vehicle etc highly regarded.
- Surface crew has been onsite for 3+ years with contract renewed for another 3+ so long term opportunities exist for the right person.
- Competitive rates.
- Full time long term roles for the right people
- Super on all hours
- Leave entitlements paid at site rates
Underground Electricians, Fitters, Supervisors, Operators etc – required for vacancies for Long Term Conveyor Contract – Bowen Basin.
Underground Personnel with Conveyor installation & Maintenance Experience to fill new vacancies new 5 year contract
- also possible Mechanical or Project Coordinators roles for relevantly experienced persons
Due to industry requirements and high safety-focus for the underground roles
You must have:
- Previous Underground Experience in a Coal Mine
- Queensland Standard 11 Induction Training – UG
- Queensland Coal Board Medical – UG – Section 4
- Current Drugs Screen
- Driver’s License
- Trade Licenses (for Trade Positions)
- Up to date Resume highlighting Underground experience
- Demonstrated safety focus and outlook with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- DIDO – Camp meals & accom provided
- Competitive rates and opportunities for appropriately skilled, dedicated & experienced persons
- Long term stable employment – full time roles including annual leave
- Opportunities for advancement
- Sub Contract Agreements available
Essential Mining Services
EMS – is a diverse and progressive business with over a decade in the coal & hard-rock mining industry. Their track record demonstrates dedication to providing exemplary service & solutions to Customers and to providing long term stable employment for growing team.
These roles are the result of Customers increased confidence in capabilities and awarding increased opportunities to provide relevantly skilled personnel via an expanded team.
EMS prides itself on its reputation for providing safe, quality & innovative solutions to the mining industry. There principle team has a broad knowledge & skill base with many years significant industry experience and who value the contributions of on-site team at the coal face.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Coal Mine Electricians Fitters Operators Surface Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.