Underground Coal Mine Development NSW
- 18 months + contract on offer
- Flights (Ex Brisbane), Camp + Meals provided for crews on 7/7 roster
- December 2017/January 2018 commencement
- Narrabri Underground Coal Mine, New South Wales
Mastermyne Group is hiring Underground Operators experienced in Place Change (Bord and Pillar Cut and Flit) operations at Whitehaven Coal’s Narrabri Mine. They are seeking highly qualified and experienced personnel who show strong risk management and safety behaviours and a driven productivity focus.
Candidates will be shortlisted against the criteria detailed below, with successful applicants invited to an Assessment Centre located in either Brisbane, Mackay and/or Narrabri. Dates yet to be decided.
They also encourage employees to live in the Narrabri region and offer attractive remote living salary package benefits. For roles that cannot be filled by those living local to the region, Mastermyne will provide camp, meals and flights.
Minimum requirements for these positions include:
- Extensive UG coal experience with a focus on place change development work
- Crew tickets inc. loader, shuttle car, place change miner and multi bolter
- Current NSW Coal Board Medical
- Current Mines Rescue
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Australian Recognised Trade Qualification/Licences if applying for Trades roles
- Relevant Supervisory Certificates for Supervisory roles
Mastermyne is an employer with non-negotiable safety standards. They have an expectation that every employee seeks to add value to their clients and takes pride in performing work to an excellent standard. Additional benefits offered including group income protection, personal development and salary scarifying bolster the value each and every employee can gain from working as part of the Mastermyne crew.
Apply online or for more information, please contact the HR Team on 07 4963 0400.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
This job for Underground Coal Mine Development Operator will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please APPLY NOW by link below
Click Apply for Underground Coal Mine Development Operator NSW