See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Coal Conveyor Mechanical Coordinator (739-704)
- Even time roster (4:5; 5:4)
- Camp accommodation provided
- Based near Moranbah
- Opportunity for progression and development
Mastermyne are seeking an Underground Coal Conveyor Mechanical Coordinator for an August / September mobilization. The successful candidate will work an equal time roster, 13 hours, on day shift.
The minimum requirements for this position:
- Extensive experience in a similar role gained within the Underground Mining Industry
- Extensive experience in supervising underground conveyor systems
- S123/G2 Supervisor Qualifications
- QLD Generic Standard 11 Induction Training Induction Statement of Attainment
- QLD Coal Board Medical
- Trade Qualification – preferred, but not required
Mastermyne is an employer with non-negotiable safety standards. We have an expectation that every employee seeks to add value to our clients and takes pride in performing work to an excellent standard. Additional benefits offered including group income protection, professional development and salary sacrificing.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
If you’re interested in this role and you believe your skills,experience and competencies match the above criteria, please click “Apply button”
Click for more details and Apply for Underground Coal Conveyor Mechanical Coordinator Job
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.