Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Auto Electrician Mining – FIFO
- Innovative Mining Contractor
- Even-time FIFO Roster – Mt Isa Project
- Camp Accommodation and Meals provided
Stellar is partnered with an innovative and specialist mining maintenance provider who is searching to increase their manning levels across a newly awarded project in Mt Isa. This organization is known for its efficient and safe work methods, coupled with a solution focused approach to the hard rock maintenance sector.
About the Role:
Working within a team environment you will be responsible for all facets of auto electrical and air conditioning maintenance and repairs across a fleet of underground mobile plant, consisting of; Caterpillar, Sandvik, Normet and Volvo machinery.
- Auto Electrical repairs and troubleshooting
- A/C unit maintenance and installations
- Planned and unplanned maintenance
- Attending breakdowns and field maintenance as required
- Adhere to all site safety protocols and procedures
- Execute your role and build strong working relationships
Skills & Experience:
- Auto Electrical trade
- Current A/C License
- Experience on Sandvik drills, Cat boggers / trucks, and UG ancillary
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in a breakdown or trouble shooting environment
- 2+ years relevant mine site experience
- Start date ASAP
- Potential to be offered a perm shirt after 3 months
- $50/hr + super on all hours worked
- Camp and meals supplied in Mt Isa
- FIFO from – Brisbane, Townsville or Cairns
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Egerton for a confidential discussion.
Phone Number: (07) 3009 9***
Seek number: JE36881
How to Apply:
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Auto Electrician Mining Maintenance FIFO QLD