Certificate II Tyre Technicians – Goonyella Riverside
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees they build strong relationships of trust with customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
They currently have a vacancy based in the Bowen Basin region working a 4:4 roster patterns.Looking for candidates who will exhibit an unwavering commitment to Zero Harm, to utilize their Heavy Duty Tyre Fitting expertise in an environment that fosters progression and development.
Candidates must have the following:
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years of Earthmover tyre fitting experience on mine sites
- A certificate II in Automotive Mechanical Tyre Fitting Heavy (Cert AUR21913) would be advantageous
- A valid and current Drivers License
- A current Work Safe forklift (HR) license
- Possess a high level of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- An understanding that safety is paramount, with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety procedures
They can offer
- 4:4 roster
- 12 hour shifts
- Camp Accommodation
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- A positive team atmosphere
- A variety of employee benefits
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- This is a genuine development opportunity to further extend and build upon your experience, a chance to define your career path with our world class organisation.
For further information, please contact Tiffany Archibald at firstname.lastname@example.org
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
This job for Certificate II Tyre Technicians – Goonyella Riverside will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please click APPLY NOW by the button below
Click Apply for Certificate II Tyre Technicians – Goonyella Riverside
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.