If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Truck Servicemen Jobs Mackay
- DIDO only
- Consistent ongoing work with OT available
- Great hourly rate $$
- Even time roster 6:6
- Camp and meals provided, camp only 5 minutes from Site
- HR Licence
- Standard 11 Induction Training Induction & Coal Board Medical
- Recent experience working on civil machinery
- Service mine plant qualification
- Experienced refuelling, regreasing and assisting the maintenance team
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.