This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Civil Construction Truck Driver
RRC has a fantastic opportunity for a Reliable, Truck Drivers who are keen to join a progressive Civil Contractor and learn new skills. They are searching for people who are interested and Motivated to start in long term positions.
They are offering roles that start with Truck Drivers with opportunities to learn new roles in the Civil Construction Industry. You will be working on some of the biggest sites in Australia.
Looking for an immediate start with the following:
- Have 5 Years Minimum in the Construction Industry and Hold a White Card
- Have a Current HR (or higher) Drivers Licence – MUST have Road Ranger Gearbox experience
- Have 2 Years Minimum experience as a Dump Truck Operator
- Are Fit and Able to Perform Manual Tasks
- Have your Own Reliable Transport
- Other relevant Operating Tickets (preferable)
- Have Effective Communication Skills
- Are Available for Both Day and Night Work
- Are Available Immediately
- Are Honest & Reliable with a Strong Work Ethic
- Are Flexible, Have a Positive Attitude and Can Work Well in a Team.
- If you have the above skills and experience, and available for an immediate start, APPLY NOW!
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Civil Construction: 5 years
- Dump Truck Operating: 2 years
Required licences or certifications:
- Roller Ticket or VOC
- Current HR (or higher) Drivers Licence
- Excavator Ticket or VOC
- Skid Steer Ticket or VOC
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button
Click Apply for Dump Truck Operator – FIFO 2-1 roster Pilbara
Dump Truck Operator Salaries
How much do dump truck production operators earn in the mines?
Depending on where you live, or which state the mine is located in, as you can see from the information below, the salaries are very different. In Queensland and New South Wales, mining wages are pretty much the same for Dump Truck Operators. Working at a Western Australian mine you can expect to earn about 20% more than if you worked in QLD or NSW.
Dump truck operator jobs are advertised on SEEK and other mining jobs boards regularly.
According to online jobs website Indeed (au.indeed.com), the average salary for a Dump Truck Production Operator in Australia is $41.98 per hour. Salary estimates are based on 326 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Dump Truck Drivers. The data was collected from past and present job ads on Indeed over the last 36 months.
Payscale.com Dump Truck Driver Pay Estimates
Looking at the salary of an entry-level Dump Truck Driver with less than 1 year experience, you can expect to earn an average hourly wage (includes bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$42 based on 24 pay reviews.
With so many different and conflicting articles about salaries, it's difficult to know what the exact take home pay is for a Dump Truck Operator.
Blackwater, Queensland Dump Truck Salaries +40%
According to Payscale.com, Dump Truck Operators in the Queensland Bowen Basin area of Blackwater, earn an average of 39.7% more than the national average. Dump Truck Operators also get more money in Western Australia (26.6% more) and Kalgoorlie (17.0% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (19.6% less), Brisbane, Queensland (16.2% less) and Sydney, New South Wales (14.3% less).
SEEK mining job salaries for dump truck production operators
What are dump truck operator employers looking for?
The following list is a collection of requirements you'll find in most advertised dump truckk operator jobs
- Experience operating CAT trucks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus super on all hours worked
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain a Standard 11
- Have a strong commitment to safety and Zero Harm and ensure this is a
- priority and at the forefront of all your decision-making
- Have a strong work history
- High level of safety awareness
- Relevant current RII Competencies
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies
- Right to work in Australia - Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- Sound Work History
- Be reliable and a team player