Civil Construction Truck Driver
RRC has a fantastic opportunity for a Reliable, Truck Drivers who are keen to join a progressive Civil Contractor and learn new skills. They are looking for people who are interested and Motivated to start in long term positions.
They are offering roles that start with Truck Drivers with opportunities to learn new roles in the Civil Construction Industry. You will be working on some of the biggest sites in Australia.
Looking for an immediate start with the following:
- Have 5 Years Minimum in the Construction Industry and Hold a White Card
- Have a Current HR (or higher) Drivers Licence – MUST have Road Ranger Gearbox experience
- Have 2 Years Minimum experience as a Dump Truck Operator
- Are Fit and Able to Perform Manual Tasks
- Have your Own Reliable Transport
- Other relevant Operating Tickets (preferable)
- Have Effective Communication Skills
- Are Available for Both Day and Night Work
- Are Available Immediately
- Are Honest & Reliable with a Strong Work Ethic
- Are Flexible, Have a Positive Attitude and Can Work Well in a Team.
- If you have the above skills and experience, and available for an immediate start, APPLY NOW!
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Civil Construction: 5 years
- Dump Truck Operating: 2 years
Required licences or certifications:
- Roller Ticket or VOC
- Current HR (or higher) Drivers Licence
- Excavator Ticket or VOC
- Skid Steer Ticket or VOC
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button
Click Apply for Dump Truck Operator – FIFO 2-1 roster Pilbara