See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Training Coordinator Full Time Permanent
ANGLO AMERICAN COAL BUSINESS UNIT, MORANBAH, QLD
The company exists to make a real difference for everyone whose lives we touch. They mine the materials that make modern life possible, in ways that are safer, smarter and more responsible. Anglo American has operated in Australia since 2000 and our portfolio includes thermal and metallurgical coal across 5 mines, both open-cut and underground.
Training Coordinator – Moranbah North Mine
Currently seeking a highly motivated training professional competent in scheduling and delivering training related tasks and ensuring compliance to corporate policy and legislative requirements.
As the Training Coordinator, your duties include:
- Managing the end to end process for targeted training programs for Moranbah North Operation
- Driving continuous improvement and best practice for training delivery;
- Ensuring crew proficiency levels in accordance with site training needs; and
- Actively coaching and mentoring site Trainers and Assessors in their delivery of classroom and practical training
To be successful in the role you will hold a Certificate IV in Training & Assessment with a sound knowledge of current training practices and coal mining legislation.
You will have previous experience in:
- Underground mining in an operational capacity
- Delivering site based training programs
- Managing site based training requirements
The people are at the heart of our business. It is their people who use the latest technologies to find new resources, plan and build their mines and who mine, process and move and market the products to their customers around the world.
They strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you’re interested in this role and you believe your skills,experience and competencies match the above criteria, please click “Apply button”Click Apply for Training Coordinator Job