Training Advisor (Maintenance)
Global Product Search (GPS) is an established company that specializes in the supply of labour resources, recruitment services, mining supplies, tooling hire and simulator training to various markets throughout Australia.
Global Product Search is currently seeking applications to fill the following position:
- Training Advisor (Maintenance Department)
- Monday – Friday
- Great Remuneration & Team Environment
Candidates must have the following skills & experience:
- Training Industry Experience (Mine Site experience essential)
- Maintenance Department Training Experience (Essential)
- Mid level of Microsoft Office Experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Standard 11 Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Glencore Generic Induction (or willing to obtain)
Join the Global Family today!!
NOTE: When you apply for this job Training Advisor (Maintenance), take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.