Training Administrator Jobs Mackay
- Immediate start
- 5 month contract
- 5×2 roster
Hays are scouting for experienced Systems Training Administrators for work out in the Mackay & Coalfields region.
About *Training Administrator Jobs Mackay:
- Administering and ensuring the integrity of the sites training records are accurate
- Data entry into training systems
- Work with key stakeholders to maintain the site’s training scheme and training needs analysis
- Ensure all training documentation are verified and compliant
- Organise external training providers and inductions
- Proactive continuous improvement of data processing and administrative training processes
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Administration/training experience in a Mining environment
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in MS Office and Learning Management System
- Sound communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (desirable)
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
About the Company:
As Australia and New Zealand’s leading recruiting experts, the trusted consultancy service Hays offer their clients and candidates, helps them to achieve lasting impact and it’s what makes them number one. It’s not just their clients and candidates who rate them number one, they were the proud winners of the Best Large Recruitment Company to Work For 2018 at the Recruitment International awards.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.