Trainer & Assessor Jobs Perth
The GO2 People are looking for Trainers & Assessors in Mining and Civil Construction to train and assess staff in the required fields.
This position will ensure training and assessment is delivered in accordance with Registered Training Organisation (RTO) requirements and ensuring the business meets the needs of compliance audits conducted onsite
- Training, assessing and delivering scheduled training programs
- Complete all required documentation in support of training delivery
- Conducting site assessments of trainees
- Maintaining trainer currency (training and vocation)
- Conduct audits as required
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40110 or TAE40116)
- Either already have or are working towards attaining TAELLN411 and TAEASS502
- High level of understand of the RII Training Packages.
- Able to demonstrate VET currency and industry currency in your field (You must have practical experience)
- Experience delivering relevant and engaging training to a diverse range of students
- Excellent communication skills & Strong organisational skills
- Good computer skills with the ability to use all programs within the Microsoft suite
- High level of professionalism and punctuality
- Certificate III Surface Extraction Operations or similar.
- Certificate III Civil Construction or similar.
- Cover letter outlining your skills, knowledge and experience
- Current and Detailed Resume showing work history for the competencies you train (preferably with Copies of Qualifications; Statements of Attainments; High risk work licence and other documents that would support your application attached).
If you would like to be considered for the above position please APPLY now by clicking on the link below or email your application to email@example.com
The GO2 People also offer job seekers a huge selection of career pathways across many industries, including;
- Major infrastructure
- Mining / Resources
- Warehousing / Logistics
- Construction / Engineering
- Waste Management
iMINCO assists mining jobseekers find the best mining jobs like The GO2 People’s Trainer & Assessor Jobs Perth.
The GO2 People are the number one choice for mining jobs in Western Australia. See many more jobs on their website: GO2 People Website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.