See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Trainee Mobile Manufacturing Units Operators
What you will be doing
- Training to operate there client’s Mobile Manufacturing Units
- Assisting with preventative maintenance
- Assist with the delivery of explosive products down pre-drilled blast holes on bench
- Working in a team environment to meet customer expectations
- Adhering to there client’s site safety and other policies and procedures
- Acting with integrity and respect whilst always striving to excel in your duties.
What you bring
- Mechanical aptitude with the capability, to safely and effectively operate relevant equipment
- A valid Heavy Rigid (HR) Unrestricted license essential – manual drivers license (Essential)
- Currently reside in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia
- A dangerous goods license and or the ability to pass all security check to obtain this license
- Commitment to operating and working in a safe workplace, and speaking up when you foresee potential risks
- Commitment to partnering with your team and customers, taking accountability for your actions.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now‘ link to submit your application. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Trainee Mobile Manufacturing Units Operators Kalgoorlie Mining