Trainee Mobile Manufacturing Units Operators
What you will be doing
- Training to operate there client’s Mobile Manufacturing Units
- Assisting with preventative maintenance
- Assist with the delivery of explosive products down pre-drilled blast holes on bench
- Working in a team environment to meet customer expectations
- Adhering to there client’s site safety and other policies and procedures
- Acting with integrity and respect whilst always striving to excel in your duties.
What you bring
- Mechanical aptitude with the capability, to safely and effectively operate relevant equipment
- A valid Heavy Rigid (HR) Unrestricted license essential – manual drivers license (Essential)
- Currently reside in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia
- A dangerous goods license and or the ability to pass all security check to obtain this license
- Commitment to operating and working in a safe workplace, and speaking up when you foresee potential risks
- Commitment to partnering with your team and customers, taking accountability for your actions.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now‘ link to submit your application. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Trainee Mobile Manufacturing Units Operators Kalgoorlie Mining
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.