If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Trainee Drillers Offsiders Required
- 2/1 & 4/2 Rosters – FIFO from Perth
- Great Pay Rates & Salaries Available
- Temp to Perm & Permanent Positions
What you MUST have to be considered for this role:
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in a labour intensive role
- ‘HR’ Class Drivers License or ‘C’ Class Manual Driver’s License
- National Police Clearance no less than 6 months old
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol screen
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
This job for Trainee Drillers Offsiders Mining Construction will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply for this position?
If you live in WA and meet the above requirements, and are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity APPLY NOW
Apply for Trainee Drillers Offsiders Mining Construction FIFO Perth
Alternatively send your resume, license & tickets and police clearance to email@example.com