iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
2017 – PROACTIVE RECRUITMENT
Pro-actively recruiting for personnel over the following trades:
- Mechanical Fitters
- Advanced Riggers
- Trade Assistants
- Roller Technicians
- Scraper Technicians
- Crane Operators
- High Pressure Water Blasters
BHP, Rio Tinto and FMG inductions advantageous but not essential. They can help you get your inductions if you need them.
To be successful, candidates must have:
- Confined Space and Gas Testing – Within 2 (RIO) or 5 (FMG/BHP) years for expiry.
- Working at Heights†Within 2 (RIO) or 5 (FMG/BHP) years for expiry.
- FXT – Fire Extinguisher Training for BHP.
- CPR/LVR (Electricians only)
- MSIC (HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS)
- Current WA Drivers License
- Trade Certificate
You will also be required:
- To pass a full pre-employment medical and LAB drug and alcohol screen.
- To have previous fixed plant maintenance experience.
Benefits of working with Techforce:
- Regularly scheduled shutdowns†with various different clients.
- Competitive shutdown rates
- Retention of Work – Ongoing/rolling shuts from week to week.
Residents local to the Port Hedland/Newman areas and Indigenous Candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below
Click Apply for All trades Shutdowns Position