Trades Assistant – Hunter Valley
Trades Service Assistant Hunter Valley New South Wales, Australia
Coventry Group Ltd is a distributor of industrial fasteners, fluid systems, cabinet hardware and gaskets which operates throughout Australia and New Zealand. They employ approximately 750 people within a network of 71 branches / distribution centers. Cooper Fluid Systems supply, install and service hydraulic and lubrication equipment to mining and other associated industries.
A fantastic opportunity exists at Cooper Fluid Systems Hunter Valley Branch for an experienced Trades and Service Assistant to join a fast paced hydraulic workshop.
Working as part of a busy but highly motivated team they are looking for a Trades and Service Assistant who is willing to work both in the workshop on onsite who has
The following skill set:
- Experience assisting tradespeople the with install/repair of lubrication, hydraulic, fire suppression and refuelling equipment
- Working experience and a commitment to exceptional customer service
- Basic to working knowledge of mechanical workshop environment and mine site experience would be highly regarded
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally in a business environment.
- A disciplined and mature work ethic and the ability to work unsupervised
- Current drivers licence
- Basic knowledge of and on high force lifting equipment and a current High Risk Licence would be highly regarded
Remuneration will be commensurable with experience. If you are results orientated person and looking for a challenging position in a dynamic market then they invite you to apply.
They are looking for a self-motivated person who is looking to commence a long term career with Coopers in the service industry with full training and advancement opportunity for the right candidate.
Coventry Group Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Coventry Group Limited is committed to safe work practices and a safe working environment. Considering the duties associated with this role, potential employees may be subject to a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol testing and a police check.
CGL is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of personal information provided by yourself to the Group. As such all information provided will be stored and maintained according to the legislative provisions of the Privacy Act and any other relevant legislation.
How to apply
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please APPLY NOW by link below
Click Apply for Trades Service Assistant Hunter Valley New South Wales, Australia