ALL TRADES- Shutdown Work
CHAMP Resources are looking for Trades and T/As for various site based work for our client leading the way in site repairs and maintenance. We have regular shutdowns each month across various sites, working within the CHPP and Fixed Plant Areas.
Work is various from 2 7 day shutdown across various sites, in the Bowen Basin. Accommodation and a transport can be provided.
To Apply you must have the below:
- Transport and a valid Drivers License
- Trade Qualifications or experience working as a skilled Trades Assistant
- Standard 11 & Coal Board Medical
- Various Competencies such as Rigging, Confined Space and Working at Heights
- Available for work starting this month!
Ideally you will have some or all of the below site inductions:
- BMA – Saraji, Peak Downs, Blackwater
- Glencore – Rolleston and Collinsville
- Anglo – Foxleigh and Moranbah North
- Hail Creek
- Curragh Mine
How to Apply
Click here below! or get read more about All Trades-Shutdown Work on SEEK
New and exciting opportunities have opened for Trade Assistants to join various shut down teams. These jobs give successful applicants the opportunity to get a lot of experience with many different mining employers in a wide range of coal mines.
To be successful in the interview stage and be offered one of these jobs you must have a current CBM, Standard 11, Working at Heights and Confined Spaces certificates.
Coal mining experience is also essential.
You will need to already hold current site inductions into various mines around the Bowen Basin.
If you believe your skills and experience match the above criteria, apply for this job below.
View the job on Hays website: Trades Assistant Shut Downs Bowen Basin[Standard 11] [CBM] [WAH] [CS]