Trade Shutdown Jobs Lake Vermont
Synaco have a 2-day shutdown based at Lake Vermont Coal Mine from next Wednesday 21st & Thursday 22nd with the potential for ongoing works at other sites.
Lake Vermont wash plant and fixed plant shutdown:
- Fitters – $55/hr
- Boilermakers – $55/hr
- Riggers (RI and RA preferred) – $50/hr
- Travel pay supplied
- 12 hour shifts
- Meals and accommodation provided
- *Lake Vermont site induction will be supplied*
What you need to be considered:
- Coal board medical with chest x-ray
- Statement of Attainment – Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- WAH & CS (desirable but not essential)
About the Client:
Their client is a Rockhampton based company that provides asset maintenance, fabrication, mechanical overhaul, site erection/installation and maintenance support to the mining, oil & gas, and construction industries. Having secured recent shutdown works on various sites, they currently have spots available for multiple Fitters, Boilermakers, and Riggers.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.