You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Electricians – Mine Site Experience
Trade Qualified Mine Site Electricians Coal Mines Bowen Basin
Tagline specializes in construction, industrial maintenance support and labour hire to the mining, gas, and heavy industrial sectors. They are seeking Trade Qualified Electricians for both, long term positions with rotating rosters, and Ad-hoc shutdown/maintenance work, at Coal Mines within the Bowen Basin.
Compulsory Application Requirements:
- Electrical Licence (QLD)
- CPR/LVR SOA (within 12 Months)
- Standard 11 Induction Training SOA – Generic Mine Induction (valid for 5 years)
- Working at Heights SOA – less than 2 year’s old
- Confined Space SOA – less than 2 year’s old
Advantageous Application Requirements:
- Current Coal Board Medical (within 5 years)
- Mine Site Supervisor License (G1, G8 & G9)
- Excellent pay rates
- Overtime/weekend penalty rates
- Meals and accommodation provided
- Weekly pay cycle
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position please APPLY NOW via online. visit http://application.tagline.com.au/jobs/jobs.aspx .
Click Apply for Trade Qualified Mine Site Electricians Coal Mines Bowen Basin
Please upload your Resume and relevant documentation.
For further information, please email email@example.com.
About the Bowen Basin
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list