Mechanical Fitters FIFO
Linkforce the leading shutdown maintenance service provider to the mining and resources sector. Secure consistent shutdown maintenance works across 30+ iron ore mine sites and gold operations. They are on the lookout for top quality personnel to join there growing maintenance team!
Why join forces with Linkforce?
- Mobilize to site from Perth, Newman, Kalgoorlie, or Port Hedland
- Maintain all areas of a fixed plant such as screens, crushers, conveyors, chutes, pulleys, drives etc.
- Consistent or sporadic work levels dependant on your availability
- Full training provided, gain nationally accredited and industry based qualifications
- Competitive pay rates including on site benefits and entitlements
- Mentorship program, upskilling, career progression, and pay increases
- Safe, supportive and friendly working environment
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- All tools and equipment provided on site
What do you need to apply?
- Trade Certificate
- Current Australian Drivers License
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol screen (ongoing)
Also desirable, though not essential to apply
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space and Gas Test Atmospheres
- Basic Fire
Successful applicants will be trained and inducted to attend all our client sites. This means you will have ample work opportunities, gain exposure to multiple sites and varied scopes of work. Receive mentoring from experienced trades persons and leadership team. Join forces with Linkforce and build your career in mining maintenance.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to Apply
Click Apply for Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitters FIFO
Click the â€˜apply nowâ€™ button and submit your resume to be considered. For more information about Linkforce please visit their website www.linkforce.com.au
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only those shortlisted for this position will be contacted.