Trade Qualified Mechanic – Heavy Vehicle
PIMS Group is a major provider of mining services to the coal industry. Providing operational, trades and statutory personnel to various mine sites throughout the Bowen Basin.
Due to recent growth within the organization, PIMS are currently seeking applications from experienced trade qualified – Heavy Vehicle potential to move onto DES mechanical work. The role is 5-days/week and is based in a modern workshop in Moranbah, Queensland, however a suitable roster can be negotiated for the successful applicant.
The successful candidate must have proven experience, a positive and enthusiastic attitude, be able to work alone, plan workload and prioritize tasks to suit customers and business requirements.
Responsibilities & desired skills
- Trade Qualified Mechanic – Competent and Approved
- Heavy Diesel Equipment Experience, including: Underground Coal diesel mobile equipment. Heavy trucks / road transport. Civil Earthmoving equipment.
- Ability to understand and repair a wide range of vehicles
- The ability to work both in a small team environment and independently, with high attention to detail
- A strong commitment to workplace safety
- Flexible work ethic
- Standard 11 and Coal Board Medical desired but not essential
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- Certificate of completion of Apprenticeship
- Current Drivers License – HR advantageous
What PIMs Group can offer you:
- A rewarding role in a fast growing mining services company
- Competitive Salary and Salary packaging options with above award wage
- Flexible work options can be structured to suit the prospective candidate
If you feel you have the required skills along with a positive flexible attitude they would like to hear from you today. Please ensure to apply at the earliest opportunity, as these roles will commence shortlisting promptly.
Apply via Seek or email resumes to email@example.com.
How to apply
If you wish to apply please apply via the seek apply button! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Vehicle Mechanic Mining Bowen Basin
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.