Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter
Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter FIFO Darwin
- FIFO ex Darwin
- Immediate Start
- 2:1 Roster
- Camp Accommodation and Meals Provided
The Successful Applicant Will Be
- Trade Qualified – Diesel Fitter
- Minimum 2 Years Post Trade Experience
- Ability to Pass a Mine Medical Inc Drug and Alcohol
- CAT Experience; D7/D10/D11 Dozers, 777F Haul Trucks etc
- HR Licence (an advantage)
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Dedicated commitment to Safety & Quality Assurance Policies
They are looking for an individual who displays a “Can Do” attitude, who can demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role.
If you wish to apply for the above positions please email your resume, and all relevant tickets/qualifications to email@example.com
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter FIFO Darwin