Diesel Fitters Urgently Required
Currently seeking trade qualified and experienced Diesel Fitters for permanent roles with immediate start on BMA Mine Sites in the Moranbah region.
Trade Qualified Experienced Diesel Fitters
- Lifestyle Roster supporting work/life balance
- Camp accommodation / Meals
- Career progression opportunities through a number of training and mentoring programs
- An opportunity to join a diverse and successful leading edge business
- Very Competitive hourly rate / Annual Leave/ Sick Leave/ Super on all hours worked
- Long Service Aus Coal
- 12 hour shifts with overtime shifts available
- Weekly pays
To be successful you must have the following:
- BMA Induction or Std11 / BMA Bridging
- Coal Board Medical
- Trade Certificate
- RII Statement of Attainments
- Current Drivers License
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Would you like to apply?
If you meet the above criteria please apply by clicking “APPLY NOW” and attach your current CV/ resume.
Click Apply for Trade Qualified Experienced Diesel Fitters Mackay & Coalfields