Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Electricians and Maintenance Fitters – Calling All ASAP!
- Trade Qualified Maintenance Electricians & Fitters
- Ongoing Day / Afternoon Shifts are available!
Previous experience with in the food manufacturing industry is a MUST Western Suburb location
They currently have vacancies for experienced and Qualified Electricians & Maintenance Fitters to perform breakdown and preventative maintenance on a range of semi and fully automated food processing machines and packaging machinery etc. This is a modern facility providing a variety of work for you.
There will be a range of scheduled maintenance, breakdown work, fault finding/troubleshooting, commissioning of new machines, and installs/repairs. You could also be working closely with other maintenance teams on site.
What they are searching for:
- Previous experience with in the food manufacturing industry is a MUST
- Australian Trade Qualification as an Electrician
- Proven experience on both breakdown and preventative maintenance
- Fault finding and problem solving skills and experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Commitment to quality and detail
- Commitment to workplace health and safety
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Available for immediate start
What’s on offer:
- Stable work with an industry leading brand/ business
- Excellent career opportunities
- Great salary + over time
- Working within a innovative team environment
If you believe you meet these requirements, please click on Apply Now to send your resume so that we can contact you.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Trade Qualified Electricians Maintenance Fitters Wacol QLD