See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Trade Qualified Boilermakers FIFO
Shutdown Division encompasses a versatile range of capabilities including shutdown repairs, fixed plant maintenance and upgrade, fabrication and erection, and structural remediation. As a major shutdown service provider to the Iron Ore Mining Industry, they also complete a high volume of FIFO shutdown and maintenance work across a variety of mining sites in the Pilbara.
They are seeking applicants who have previous experience working in a similar role and an uncompromising commitment to health and safety. Apply now to secure your place on our next shutdown!
What do you need?
Essential: You must have the following to be considered for work with Linkforce Engineering
- Australian recognized Trade Certificate
- A current Australian Drivers Licence
- The ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screen – ongoing
- Confined Space RIIOHS202D
- Gas Test Atmospheres MSAPMOHS217A/MSMWHS217
- Working at Heights RIIOHS204A
- National Police Clearance
- BHP, Rio Tinto and/or FMG Inductions
Why work for Linkforce?
- Consistent supply of ongoing FIFO Pilbara based shutdown and maintenance work
- Gain industry based training and qualifications
- Competitive hourly rate
- Fast paced and diverse work
What will you do?
- Maintain all areas of a fixed plant – including screens, crushers, conveyors, chutes, pulleys and drives
- Shutdown maintenance general duties
- Work in various size crews to achieve quality outcomes
- Assist in all other duties as required while onsite
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button
Click Apply for Trade Qualified Boilermakers – FIFO Mining sites Pilbara
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.