Trade Assistants | Shutdown & Project Work
Western Work Force is a market leader in providing flexible labour and maintenance solutions to the construction and mining industry in Western Australia. Working in partnership with some of the state’s premier companies,continuously supplying high quality candidates who have a sound understanding of safety and work quality.
There will potentially be on-going shutdown work for the right candidates.
You must also possess the following :
- Minimum 2 years FIFO experience
- Mechanical Trade Asistant experience
- High Risk Work Licence – EWP essential
- Working at Heights
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- Australian Drivers Licence
- Construction white/blue card
- Positive attitude towards safety
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Physically fit and able to work in harsh conditions
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Trade Assistants | Shutdown & Project Work, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.