Trade Assistants – North Goonyella Underground Mine
Well known mining client is seeking experienced Underground Trade Assistants to commence for a role up to 6 months at North Goonyella Mine. They are seeking candidates who are physically and mentally fit for this work.
To be considered for this role you must have;
- North Goonyella induction (highly advantageous)
- Underground Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (essential)
- Underground Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* (essential)
- Physically fit, motivated and energetic
What they can offer
- $55 p/h!
- North Goonyella induction supplied
- Immediate start in an ongoing role for right candidate
- 4/3 roster working Monday to Thursday
- 12 hour day shifts
- 6 months of work and possibly longer
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
If you hold any underground machinery license / ticket, they wants to hear from you. Apply now and forward your resume to be considered for this role. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Click Apply for Trade Assistants – North Goonyella Underground Mine