Trade Assistants Mackay & Goldfields Areas
Engage are seeking applications from Trade Assistants to perform shutdown work in the Mackay Area, commencing mid August. Long hours and days are to be expected and as such, candidates will need to be physically fit for the work.
- Hay Point Induction (or ability to obtain)
- Coal Board medical or BMA Health Assessment
- Must have own accommodation within the Mackay region
- Transport to and from site
- Working at heights (current within 2 years)
- Confined space (current within 2 years)
- Construction Card (blue or white)
NOTE: When you apply for this job Trade Assistants, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.