Trade Assistants | BHP Inducted
Western Work Force – Western Australia
$32 – $37 an hour – Permanent
Western Work Force is
A market leader in providing flexible labor and maintenance solutions to the construction and mining industry in Western Australia. Working in partnership with some of the state’s premier companies, they pride ourselves on continuously supplying high quality candidates who have a sound understanding of safety and work quality.
They are currently seeking applications from Trade Assistants with current BHP inductions for Shutdown work in June. Ideally you will have FIFO shutdown experience off siding Boilermakers, Fitters and Electricians. There will potentially be on-going shutdown work for the right candidates.
You must also possess the following :
- Minimum 2 years FIFO experience
- Mechanical Trade Asistant experience
- High Risk Work Licence – EWP
- Working at Heights
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- Australian Drivers Licence
- Construction white/blue card
- Positive attitude towards safety
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Physically fit and able to work in harsh conditions
All successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-employment Medical & Drug and Alcohol screening.
If you meet the above criteria, and think you may be suitable, please submit your resume through the ‘Apply‘ link below.
Click for more details and Apply for the job
Indeed will send your application to Brisbanemining@corestaff.com.au
Please review all application instructions before applying to Western Work Force.