Trade Assistant Mining Plant
The Go2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project personnel solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, they have been involved in some of Australia’s largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Team has been strategically developed to ensure they take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
Seeking experienced trade assistants for an upcoming project in Moranbah. The job will involve assiting industrial electricians the following:
- Upgrading fixed mining plant – processing plant, pumps etc.
- Installing armoured SWA cabling
- Terminating / testing cables
- MCC install
- Generator install
Successful applicants will have previous experience in a similar environment, preferabbly working with electricians, with a strong work ethic and commitment to safety.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Previous experience as an electrical trade assistant or in a similar environment
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening
- Other qualifications are highly regarded but not essential – Working at Heights, EWP, Dogman, Forklift
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
HOW TO APPLY:
Considered for this great opportunity please click APPLY now or call The Go2 People on 07 3841 7152.
Click Apply for Trade Assistant Mining Plant Moranbah Project