Top Soil Operator – Coal Mining Dump Truck & Loader Operators
The team at Stellar Workforce would like to hear from experienced Coal Mining Dump Truck & Loader Operators.
This position is for an Immedialte start, offering a 7/7 even time roster and is Day Shift only. You will be working with our highly reputable client based out of Dysart.
Experience on the following machinery is preferable:
- Rear Dump Trucks | CAT Caterpillar 785 ...Learn about CAT 785's
The Caterpillar 785 Haul Truck, or off-road truck as they are sometimes called are still used across the world in open-cut mining operations. This truck has proven it’s worth for years and has often been the entry-level truck for new operators.
Progressing when competent, operators move up to the larger Caterpillar dump trucks, giving them the confidence and ability to handle larger load capacities on a range of challenging mine sites.
One of the biggest advantages you can have is to get to know the these trucks inside out. To get started, download the Caterpillar 785 manual here., 789, CAT CAT 793 ...Learn about CAT 793's
- Loader | CAT 992
- To be considered for this upcoming contract in the Bowen Basin, you must display a strong work background
- with at least 2 years mining experience in addition to a safety first attitude.
Successful applicants must be able to supply:
- Current CBM and Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Drivers Licence
- Supporting RII's [...Learn about RII's]s
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.