See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Tool Pusher, Drillers, Floorman, Lease hands
Silver City Drilling (NSW) Pty Ltd is currently offering exciting opportunities for career driven candidates searching for employment security and they are prepared to offer competitive day rates to worthy applicants who share commitment to safety, reliability, efficiency.
Silver City Drilling (NSW) Pty Ltd are currently accepting resumes of highly motivated applicants are currently seeking personnel to fulfill roles for the positions of: On-Shore Coal Seam Gas and Mineral drilling operations.
Positions include Tool Pushers, Drillers, Floorman, Lease hand
Crewing is FIFO with point of hire as agreed prior to engagement.
The successful applicant shall have the current and in-date qualifications required to fulfill the relevant role as noted below, you will also need to be available for an IMMEDIATE START.
FLOORHANDS -Tool Pushers:
- HR essential, HC or MC License (Is preferable)
- Front End Loader Ticket (Preferred)
- Certificate II, III, IV or Diploma in Drilling/ Well Control (qualification dependent on the level applying for)
- Standard 11 Induction Training or GIQ inducted (Preferred);
- First Aid & CPR
- Rigging/Dogging (Preferred)
- Confined Space/Work & Height Competency
- IWCF or equivalent Driller or Supervisor qualification (for Drillers and above)
- RII Competencies for Front End Loader/Telehandler/Excavator/ Non-slewing Crane (Preferred);
- Demonstrated experience working in remote areas and on a roster.
- Previous Coal Seam Gas (On-Shore) Industry experience is highly regarded.
- Drillers need to have Schramm Experience (TXD 200, TXD 130) (Highly preferred)
Please submit your CV & Covering letter with Position applying for (inclusive of all contact details), along with all relevant training and competency certification/s to Email-: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct applications only need apply (no agencies).
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Tool Pusher Lease hands Coal Drilling Floorman Jobs FIFO NSW
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.