You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Terex RH170 Dozer D10 Jobs QLD
BIBO, DIDO, Meals and Camp Provided, Collinsville
WorkPac are currently searching for Dozer & Excavator Operators familiar with CAT Dozer D10’s & Terex RH170’s for work near Collinsville.
- 6/6 rotating rosters
- Meals and camp accommodation provided
- Bus in Bus Out Mackay Only / Drive in Drive Out
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work rotating 6/6 roster (3 Days/3Nights) at a mine site in the Moranbah / Dysart area.
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Minimum 6 months mine experience
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training Induction
- Coal Board Medical – conducted within 2 years
- Driver’s Licence
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
- Camp and meals provided
- 6/6 rotating days and nights
- Ongoing opportunities
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with them. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.