If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Technician Mine Jobs Mackay QLD
$55 p/hr, Immediate Start, Ongoing Role
WorkPac are recruiting Technicians in which you will be responsible for repairing and conducting preventative maintenance on the coal handling and processing equipment. You will also inspect and determine equipment condition and assess its suitability to return to service. This position in based in the Mackay & Coalfields region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Working on Coal crushing equipment (Breaker Feeders, Sizers/Crusher, and Rotary Coal Breakers.)
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Combination of both site and local workshop based
- Ideally chasing a physically fit person that’s computer literate in order to complete site inspection/audit report
- Potential for a temp to perm role
- Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Experience in a similar role
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training and Coal Board Medical Preferred
- Current Drivers Licence
- Production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
About their Client:
Their client is a global provider of process solutions for a variety of industries including mineral processing, aggregate processing, agricultural and many others.
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with them. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.