Technical Field Service Representative
Technical Field Service Representative (Moranbah, QLD)
- Seeking a Field Service Representative dedicated to providing exceptional on-site customer service, support and sales
- Bring your passion for exciting and delighting customers
- Join a global leader in mining productivity technology and innovation
About the opportunity
As part of Technical Field Service Team, they are seeking a representative to deliver innovative solutions and technical advice to there customers, enabling them to realize the maximum benefit from CR’s productivity technology.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Regular on-site inspections
- Resolving any technical product issues that arise on-site
- Proactively seeking sales opportunities to grow market share
- Implementation of product trials
- Forming and maintaining strong relationships with customers’ on-site personnel
- Working with customers and other departments within CR to recommend possible product improvements
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong personal commitment to providing exceptional customer service and support
- Solid sales experience and demonstrated ability to proactively seek selling opportunities
- Mechanical / Electrical Trade or Degree Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the mining industry with large open mining equipment
- Ability to independently solve problems quickly and under pressure on customer sites
- Willingness to travel extensively by car or plane
- The ability to present CR in accordance with Values, and in a highly collaborative and professional manner
CQMS Razer is a diverse and inclusive organization and welcome applications from a range of backgrounds. They are also committed to flexible working and open to flexible ways of doing things, so speak to how this role could be flexible for you.
At CQMS Razer (CR) they are committed to developing people and believe this, along with their productivity technology and supply chain excellence is what differentiates in the eyes of there customers. With a global operations reach, they offer a diverse and inclusive environment where world-class talent is supported in their careers in a work place that is fulfilling and rewarding and reflects the values and the communities in which they operate. There strategy is to be collaborative partners with the world’s best miners, delivering innovative solutions and improved mining productivity to there customers around the world.
How to apply
Please send a covering letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Technical Mining Field Service Representative Moranbah QLD
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.