Technical Field Service Mining Representative – QLD
Technical Field Service Representative (Moranbah, QLD)
- Seeking a Field Service Representative dedicated to providing exceptional on-site customer service, support and sales
- Bring your passion for exciting and delighting customers
- Join a global leader in mining productivity technology and innovation
About the opportunity
As part of Technical Field Service Team, they are seeking a representative to deliver innovative solutions and technical advice to there customers, enabling them to realize the maximum benefit from CR’s productivity technology.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Regular on-site inspections
- Resolving any technical product issues that arise on-site
- Proactively seeking sales opportunities to grow market share
- Implementation of product trials
- Forming and maintaining strong relationships with customers’ on-site personnel
- Working with customers and other departments within CR to recommend possible product improvements
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong personal commitment to providing exceptional customer service and support
- Solid sales experience and demonstrated ability to proactively seek selling opportunities
- Mechanical / Electrical Trade or Degree Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the mining industry with large open mining equipment
- Ability to independently solve problems quickly and under pressure on customer sites
- Willingness to travel extensively by car or plane
- The ability to present CR in accordance with there Values, and in a highly collaborative and professional manner
At CQMS Razer (CR) they are committed to developing there people and believe this, along with productivity technology and supply chain excellence is what differentiates in the eyes of customers.
With a global operations reach, they offer a diverse and inclusive environment where world-class talent is supported in their careers in a work place that is fulfilling and rewarding and reflects the values and the communities in which they operate. There strategy is to be collaborative partners with the world’s best miners, delivering innovative solutions and improved mining productivity to there customers around the world.
About CQMS Razer
CQMS Razer is a diverse and inclusive organization and welcome applications from a range of backgrounds. They are also committed to flexible working and open to flexible ways of doing things, so speak how this role could be flexible for you.
How to apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Technical Field Service Mining Representative Moranbah QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.